Glutamine is produced industrially using mutants of Brevibacterium flavum, which gives ca. 40 g/L in 2 days using glucose as a carbon source. Glutamine is synthesized by the enzyme glutamine synthetase from glutamate and ammonia. The most relevant glutamine-producing tissue is the muscle mass, accounting for about 90% of all glutamine synthesized. Glutamine is also released, in small amounts, by the lungs and brain. Although the liver is capable of relevant glutamine synthesis, its role in glutamine metabolism is more regulatory than producing, since the liver takes up large amounts of glutamine derived from the gut.
- Team Muscles L-Glutamine is fortified with L-Glutamine for faster muscle recovery and improved performance.
- Each scoop consists of unadulterated and micro-filtered L-Glutamine for better glutamine uptake by the muscles for faster recovery.
- Get 19% more nitrogen to improve vasodilation and blood circulation with Team Muscles L-Glutamine for better oxygen supply to the muscles for improved stamina and muscle cell volume
- L-glutamine boost immunity to reduce the stress caused to your body with intense training
- Pure glutamine content in Team Muscles L-Glutamine helps improve muscle strength with better performance and training ability.
- TM glutamine Boosts energy and athletic endurance.
- TM glutamine Promotes gut health.
- TM glutamine Improves immune function.
- TM glutamine Curbs Cravings and cuts fat.